Saturday, September 24, 2011

Micah Quinn





Yes, my angel is a little spoiled. I wrote Micah's name a few times just to see what looked best on this new grass. I was experimenting with colors and thicknesses of markers because Micah's new grass is much different than the grass we had at our old house. I think the thin black marker still works best though. The name is nice and clear with that one so that is what I will probably be using. I will always do my best to make your angel's photo the most beautiful that it can be. It is an honor and a privilege to write your angels' names for you.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - thin black marker looks best ;) Though we both know our angel's names look beautiful to us no matter what - even if written with ketchup LOL <3 Love you momma <3

    ReplyDelete