Friday, March 11, 2011

No new requests at this time please

I have moved and have had to leave Micah's patch of grass behind so I cannot take any new requests at this time. I do still have access to our old house for about two more weeks so I will be able to write the names that have already been requested, but no new ones. I must apologise to those of you waiting for your precious children's names to be written. I know some of you have been waiting as long as two months and I am sorry. We were going through the house buying process and have been between houses. In addition to that, my camera has not been working for about one month. I am going to purchase a new battery and take it to get repaired. I will have your requests ALL completed in the next two weeks. Thank you all for your understanding and patience! I am not sure when I will be able to take new requests because I will have to grow some new grass for Micah and all of his/her friends. Please check back as I would love to write all of your children's names for you as soon as Micah's new grass grows. God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. No worries Mary! You have to take care of you and hopefully moving goes nice and smooth for you. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete